- RSS Channel Showcase 6196676
- RSS Channel Showcase 3648273
- RSS Channel Showcase 3064675
- RSS Channel Showcase 4613599
Articles on this Page
- 07/29/14--08:53: _Kickers Fall To Cry...
- 07/29/14--11:38: _Bauque Called Up By...
- 07/29/14--13:07: _Greig Named Player ...
- 07/29/14--16:49: _PDL All-League Team...
- 07/30/14--14:51: _Hammerheads Add Por...
- 07/30/14--15:06: _PDL Award Finalists...
- 07/30/14--16:57: _W-20 All-Tournament...
- 07/30/14--22:04: _City Islanders Pull...
- 07/31/14--16:35: _Kickers Lose Kalung...
- 08/01/14--12:57: _Hammerheads Set to ...
- 07/31/14--11:12: _U.S. U-20s Led by W...
- 08/01/14--12:56: _Rochester Faces Bat...
- 08/01/14--08:35: _Bucks Set To Host P...
- 08/01/14--13:46: _Van Druenen Steps D...
- 08/01/14--22:30: _Bucks Rally Past Ex...
- 08/01/14--23:19: _Rochester, Charlest...
- 08/01/14--19:41: _Sanchez�s Late Fini...
- 08/01/14--22:54: _Kickers Top Hammerh...
- 08/02/14--13:15: _PDL Award Winners A...
- 08/03/14--02:04: _Republic FC Finds L...
- 07/29/14--08:53: Kickers Fall To Crystal Palace
- 07/29/14--11:38: Bauque Called Up By Mozambique
- 07/29/14--13:07: Greig Named Player of the Week
- 07/29/14--16:49: PDL All-League Team Announced
- 07/30/14--14:51: Hammerheads Add Porter To Staff
- 07/30/14--15:06: PDL Award Finalists Unveiled
- 07/30/14--16:57: W-20 All-Tournament Team Announced
- 07/30/14--22:04: City Islanders Pull Away From Galaxy II
- 07/31/14--16:35: Kickers Lose Kalungi for Season
- 08/01/14--12:57: Hammerheads Set to Welcome Kickers
- 07/31/14--11:12: U.S. U-20s Led by W-League Standouts
- 08/01/14--12:56: Rochester Faces Battery Friday
- 08/01/14--08:35: Bucks Set To Host PDL Championship
- 08/01/14--13:46: Van Druenen Steps Down In Dayton
- 08/01/14--22:30: Bucks Rally Past Express Into Final
- 08/01/14--23:19: Rochester, Charleston Share Points
- 08/01/14--19:41: Sanchez�s Late Finish Lifts Kitsap
- 08/01/14--22:54: Kickers Top Hammerheads 3-1
- 08/02/14--13:15: PDL Award Winners Announced
- 08/03/14--02:04: Republic FC Finds Late Winner
The Richmond Kickers fell to Crystal Palace of the English Premier League 3-0 on Monday night in front of a record-setting crowd of 7,851 at City Stadium. The match marked the end of Crystal Palace’s tour of the United States, and goals from Peter Ramage, Glenn Murray, and an own goal saw the visitors end their trip on a winning note.
Harrisburg City Islanders' forward Clesio Bauque has been called up to compete for his native country Mozambique in the second round of African Cup of Nations qualifying. Mozambique will play the second leg of a two-game series with Tanzania after the clubs finished in a 2-2 draw on July 20th in Maputo, Mozambique -- 19 year-old Bauque's birthplace -- on August 2nd. The winning side will advance to the qualification group stage, where they would participate in Group F.
USL PRO named its Team of the Week for Week 19 of the 2014 season on Tuesday as OKC Energy FC forward Kyle Greig was named Player of the Week. Greig recorded three goals and an assist as Energy FC claimed four points from a pair of road games against Harrisburg and Dayton.
The PDL announced its 2014 All-League Team on Tuesday, with a pair of players from the Michigan Bucks and FC Tucson leading the selections. The 2014 PDL All-League Team was selected through a vote of team management.
The Wilmington Hammerheads and the Capelli Sports Group are pleased to announce appointment of Carson Porter to the position of Technical Director of the Wilmington Hammerheads/Capelli Sports. Porter joins the Hammerheads after spending the past 3 years as a Technical Advisor and National Staff Coach for the United States Soccer Federation. In his role at U.S. Soccer he helped scout, manage and oversee the United States Development Academy, a league run by U.S. Soccer that aims to provide a platform for the top youth players in the U.S. to compete.
The PDL announced the finalists for the 2014 PDL Awards on Wednesday, with the nominees for the league’s Most Valuable Player, Young Player of the Year, Goalkeeper of the Year and Coach of the Year set to be announced at Saturday’s Championship Luncheon, part of the 2014 PDL Championship in Pontiac, Mich. The 2014 PDL Awards were selected through a vote of team management.
W-20 announced its 2014 Championship All-Tournament Team today, with tournament MVP Lulu Haider of Michigan PDA leading the selections. Michigan PDA, which defeated the Grand Rapids Crew Juniors 4-3 in extra time to take the title Sunday at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., had five players honored.
The Harrisburg City Islanders got second-half goals from Jimmy McLaughlin and Robbie Derschang as they defeated the LA Galaxy II 3-1 at Skyline Sports Complex on Wednesday night. The victory moved the City Islanders into a four-way tie for the eighth and final playoffs position with the Orange County Blues FC, Charlotte Eagles and Charleston Battery in the USL PRO standings.
The Richmond Kickers announced that Henry Kalungi will miss the remainder of the season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament and medial collateral ligament.
Wilmington Hammerheads FC welcomes the Richmond Kickers to Legion Stadium at 7:30 p.m. Friday for the final match of a three-game regular season series. Neither squad has been able to secure victory in the previous two meetings.
The U.S. squad for the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup will feature nine current and former W-League players when it opens play against Germany next Tuesday, August 5, at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton. Alberta. The U.S. will also face Brazil (August 8) and China PR in Group B play.
The Rochester Rhinos will host Charleston Battery at 7:35 p.m. ET Friday in Sahlen's Stadium. The Rhinos enter the match in fifth place in the USL PRO table with 30 points from 21 matches after winning two of their past three matches.
The Michigan Bucks have had an award-winning season so far, but the prize they are focused on will be awarded on Sunday afternoon in the Bucks home stadium at Ultimate Soccer Arenas in Pontiac. The PDL powerhouse was selected to host the PDL Championship presented by Nike this weekend, which will see the Kitsap Pumas face the Ocala Stampede on Friday night at 5 p.m. ET in the first semifinal, immediately followed by the Bucks hosting the Jersey Express at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Dayton Dutch Lions management today announced that Sid van Druenen had elected to step down as head coach. The Dutch Lions will be led for the remainder of the season by Assistant Coaches Jack Hermans and Catherine Gordon, after van Druenen stepped down on Thursday to focus his attention on the club’s Youth Academy.
The Michigan Bucks rallied from a halftime deficit to take a 2-1 victory against the Jersey Express in the second semifinal at the 2014 PDL Championship presented by Nike on Friday evening at the Ultimate Soccer Arenas. Jersey’s Kene Eze had given his side the lead late in the first half, but Ken Tribbett equalized for the Bucks nine minutes into the second half before Zach Steinberger scored the winner inside the final 15 minutes.
The Rochester Rhinos and Charleston Battery split the points in a scoreless draw in Sahlen's Stadium Friday night. The Rhinos remained in fifth position in the USL PRO table with the result, while the Battery pulled one point ahead of Orange County, Charlotte and Harrisburg in the chase for the final playoff position.
Jesus Sanchez scored in the 89th minute as the Kitsap Pumas took a dramatic 2-1 victory against the Ocala Stampede in the first semifinal at the 2014 PDL Championship presented by Nike at the Ultimate Soccer Arenas on Friday evening. Kitsap, the 2011 champion, had taken the lead late in the first half through Joaquin Rivas, but Lewis Hilton got Ocala back on level terms just before the halftime break, only for Sanchez to steal victory with his late finish.
The Richmond Kickers picked up three points on the road Friday night, defeating the Wilmington Hammerheads 3-1 at Legion Stadium. The win moved the Kickers within a point of Orlando City at the top of the USL PRO table.
The PDL announced the winners of the 2014 PDL Awards on Saturday afternoon, as the awards for the league’s Most Valuable Player, Young Player of the Year, Goalkeeper of the Year and Coach of the Year were announced at the PDL Championship Luncheon. The 2014 PDL Awards were selected through a vote of team management.
Sacramento Republic FC jumped into third place in the USL PRO standings with a 2-1 victory against Arizona United SC Saturday night at the Peoria Sports Complex. Second-half substitute Justin Braun scored the winner for Sacramento in the 78th minute after Arizona had battled back to equalize.